Re: [avr-gcc-list] UISP erased mega128 id bytes

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] UISP erased mega128 id bytes
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2002 14:37:44 -0700 (PDT)

Have you tried using the latest cvs version?

A few weeks ago I added code to enable reading/writing fuses as command
line options. Thus, you don't need to use a fuse section. I've had no
problems altering the fuses on a m128 using the stk500/501. I haven't
tried with dapa yet. I forget, does the skt200 use dapa? If so, I could
try it out with that if need be.

Ted Roth