Re: [avr-gcc-list] mega128 series 0220 buggy

From: Jason Kyle
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] mega128 series 0220 buggy
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 07:55:24 +1200

At 01:12 22/07/2002, you wrote:
The first chip from that series (we got 14) got broken flash and fuse segment
after 20 erase/program cycles.

The second one had a memory bug ( would read an 0xff as 0x7f ).

The third one seems to work.

The chips run at 16Mhz. I can't lower the clock, because I'm tied to DMX512
baud-rate, whilst 8Mhz seems to slow for computation.

You can run at 6 or 12MHZ and achieve 250kbps by using the x2 UART mode, perhaps 12MHz might work for your application.

Cheers,

Jason