[avr-gcc-list] Remote Controls

From: Alexei Govorukhin
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Remote Controls
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 06:55:47 +0200

Hello All,
Have anyone done before an interfacing of remote controls for players,
for example LCD remotecontrol for Panasonic Cassette Player RQ-SX88V.
If yes, can you advise me, where can I find some datasheets on
communication protocol with it?
And can any one tell, where can I find this 5-pins connector for such
remote controls?
It looks like a standart 3'5 mm Stereo headphone connector, but there
is 3 more contacts for power supply and interface line for remote
control.
Thank's fpr any help.
--
Best regards,