Re[3]: [avr-gcc-list] Debugging with simulavr/gdb/ddd

From: Andreas Schwarz
Subject: Re[3]: [avr-gcc-list] Debugging with simulavr/gdb/ddd
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 20:43:13 +0200

> :) Thank you, this works, but gcrt1.s is still missing. And I've got another

> You will have to tell gdb where the source file is located in this case.

In the windows version of avr-gcc I always had a gcrt1.s in the
project directory. Is there a compiler option for generating this
file or do I have to copy it from the libc-source?

Now everything is looking good, but there is one last (?) problem: I
have a project with a function which is defined in an assembler file.
GDB always steps over this function, but I would like it to step into
the assembler source.

Thanks for your help!

Andreas

--