Re: [avr-gcc-list] RPM packages

From: Egil Kvaleberg
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] RPM packages
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 19:46:15 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 24 Sep 2002, you wrote:

> I've had newer versions for most of these available for quite a while
> here:
>
>   http://savannah.nongnu.org/download/simulavr/binaries/

That is excellent - and you can all forget about my stuff.

Wouldn't it be a good idea to have this on the various AVR documentation
resources out there - it would presumably save a lot of duplicated
effort! I could not find anything - that is why I made the RPMs in the
first place.

Egil
--
Email: address@hidden
Voice/videophone: +47 22523641 Voice: +47 92022780 Fax: +47 22525899