Fw: Re: [avr-gcc-list] avrgcc3.2 linux

From: Marko Panger
Subject: Fw: Re: [avr-gcc-list] avrgcc3.2 linux
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 22:13:36 +0200 (Central Europe Daylight Time)

-------Original Message-------

Date: 23. september 2002 23:31:33
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] avrgcc3.2 linux

On Mon, 23 Sep 2002, Marko Panger wrote:

:)
:) Hello all !!
:)
:) Is there maybe a HOW-TO / step-by-step manual to install these wonderful
:) tools in an WIN environment, possibly under CygWin ?

I don't know of any, but if a windows user writes it up and sends it to
me, I'll be more than happy to update the documentation to include it.

I'm strictly Linux, so I can help much here.

Ted Roth

.