[avr-gcc-list] openavr site (was RE: RPM packages)

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] openavr site (was RE: RPM packages)
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 10:36:16 -0700 (PDT)

On Wed, 25 Sep 2002, E. Weddington wrote:

:)On 24 Sep 2002 at 11:15, Theodore A. Roth wrote:
:)
:)>
:)>
:)> On Tue, 24 Sep 2002, Egil Kvaleberg wrote:
:)>
:)> :) Wouldn't it be a good idea to have this on the various AVR
:)> :) documentation resources out there - it would presumably save a lot
:)> :) of duplicated effort! I could not find anything - that is why I
:)> :) made the RPMs in the first place.
:)>
:)> Yes, it would. We've been trying to centralize a lot of the
:)> documentation into the avr-libc package. There's still a need for
:)> having a single jumping off point for getting started with avr and gnu
:)> tools.
:)>
:)
:)I'm all for a single jumping off point for the GNU AVR toolset! ;-)

I'm working on it. ;-)

This week I registered the openavr.{com,org,net} domains and got set up with
a web hosting site. All three domains point to the same site and can be
accessed with or without the "www." prefix. Thus all of these are
equivalent:

  http://openavr.com/
  http://www.openavr.com/
  http://openavr.org/
  http://www.openavr.org/
  http://openavr.net/
  http://www.openavr.net/

Also, email sent to anyone @openavr.com (or .net or .org) will reach me.

There's no content there yet, but I'm working on it (along with way too mny
other projects).

Any sugestions for the site are welcomed. Send me any links you'd like
included.

Ted Roth