[avr-gcc-list] Re: [Uisp-dev] jtagice and stk500 protocol docs

From: Jason Kyle
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Re: [Uisp-dev] jtagice and stk500 protocol docs
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2002 18:02:26 +1200

At 22:31 1/10/2002 -0700, Theodore A. Roth wrote:
Hi All,

Well, it finally happened. Atmel has released the specs for both the
jtagice and stk500 communication protocols.

And about time too!  At last I have an answer for the mystery command 0x45 now.

Shame it's the PC side that sets the block size for page programming, this really should be something the programmer dictates since it is the one with RAM limitations. Guess I should stop moaning and press on with the mega8 pAVR.

Nice of Atmel to provide a couple of headers, where's the c code :)

Cheers,

Jason Kyle