Re: [avr-gcc-list] Optimization problems

From: Jason Kyle
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Optimization problems
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 21:58:52 +1300

At 10:16 10/10/2002 +0200, Tvrtko A. Ursulin wrote:

Hello everyone!

This is my first posting to this list, and not only that, I have only recently
started coding in avr-gcc.

I downloaded avr-gcc patch which applied cleanly to gcc 3.0.4.

Best you find a more upto date gcc, would suggest using CVS gcc. Have a quick look at http://www.openavr.org/ for some pointers to where source and binary tools are available. When you've updated your toolchain, try your code again as there are many bug fixes since the old patches.

Best Regards,

Jason Kyle