[avr-gcc-list] gcrt1.S

From: Volkmar Dierkes
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] gcrt1.S
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 03:12:23 +0200

Hi all,

it seems that I have some problems (of understanding?) with the gcrt1.S
file. I do not know at which point this file is included and so on. But
if I want to simulate it in AVRstudio the simulator is looking for this
file with the path ..\..\..\crt1\gcrt1.S

What is the reason for this path? Is it possible that it depends on my
configuration that I have avrgcc on c:\ and the project files on d:\?

I am using the avrfreaks 3.2 distribution on win2k.

Thanks

Volkmar