Re: [avr-gcc-list] unfounded asm warnings

From: Larry Barello
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] unfounded asm warnings
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 07:12:10 -0700

Jeethu: this is a question for the Avrx support group
www.yahoogroups.com/group/avrx

1. you should download the AvrX 2.6e distribution from the files section of
the above URL  The 3.2 compiler changes many things about I/O access and
interrupt handling.
2. you should scan the messages for the last month or so in the above group
since the 3.2 distribution has some minor glitches in the file "sfr-defs.h"
3. or you can get the 2.6d distribution and use the 3.02 release.

Cheers!