[avr-gcc-list] Instruction count

From: Anubhav
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Instruction count
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 08:35:43 -0800 (PST)

Hi Folks,
       I am compiling a file using avr-gcc for atmega
128. I wanted to get the number of instructions in the
program.

I can get the disassembeled file using objdump -d for
a gcc compiled ELF for x86 platform. but when i use
this with avr compiled ELF, it exits saying unknown
architecture.

Is there a similar program
or can I compile the source with some options to spit
out the file containing instructions in a readable
format ?

Thanks,
A.