[avr-gcc-list] Absolute section for libray.

From: Frantz
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Absolute section for libray.
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 05:03:03 +0100

Hello,

I’am searching to place myself any functions to a particular section. It’s very simple for function written by myself (with __attribute—((section) =”...”) instruction declared with the prototype),

but how can I do for the library. By example,  I want place all common library (memcpy,...) in particular section and separate my program placed to an another section.

Thanks very much in advance

Frantz