Re: [avr-gcc-list] AVaRICE and gdb windows port

From: Sander Pool
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] AVaRICE and gdb windows port
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 10:14:04 -0800

Let me take this opportunity to again thank everyone who has contributed to
all these great tools. Also many thanks to Eric for allowing guys like me
(no Linux) access to the latest and greatest.

    Sander

PS no worries about the size of the distributable. It's a small price to pay
for the convenience of a single installed package. Bytes are cheap. IMO of
course :-)