[avr-gcc-list] Re: How about "C": AVR306 for GCC

From: WAKAME, Nobukazu
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Re: How about "C": AVR306 for GCC
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 10:33:50 +0900

 Mr."Joerg Wunsch"
WAKAME, mailing from Japan in the morning.

As "Joerg Wunsch" wrote in
Subject:Re: [avr-gcc-list] Re: How about  "C": AVR306 for GCC
<Thu, 27 Feb 2003 15:06:03 +0100 (MET)>
<address@hidden>

> Yes, but you've already isolated both parts excellently, so all you
> need to do is to replace the #pragma and the function heading of your
> first piece by the one using SIGNAL().

 I understand it.

> Nope, interrupt logic is unfortunately not generic C but always
> compiler dependant.

 O I C !

I checked sig-avr.h ,and I can understand it.

MANY thanks.

--
+-------- WAKAME, Nob<address@hidden> -- Motion Control ----+
|                        Coral Systems Inc. since 1979            |