[avr-gcc-list] Jedit as a IDE

From: Marko Panger
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Jedit as a IDE
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 19:27:47 +0200

Hello all !

I am sorry for this off the topic question but someone might help me here.

I would like to know if anyone here uses Jedit as an IDE for GCC developing. I
find Jedit a good editor but what I am missing is the capability to launch
"make" within the editor and to have the output of make captured in a window.
Also jumping on the error or warning line from the captured output would be
useful.

Maybe I just don't know how to do it, so I am kindly asking you to give me
some hint on this, if this is possible off course.

Thanks,
Marko