RE: [avr-gcc-list] Problem with PC Keyboard

From: Rune Christensen
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] Problem with PC Keyboard
Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 22:27:22 +0200

Hello

Have you remembered the correct pull up resistors.

Try to change

U8 edge, bitcount;                // 0 = neg.  1 = pos.
U8 kb_buffer[BUFF_SIZE];
U8 *inpt, *outpt;
U8 buffcnt;

U8 edge, bitcount;                // 0 = neg.  1 = pos.
U8 kb_buffer[BUFF_SIZE];
U8 *inpt, *outpt;
volatile U8 buffcnt;

I can't believe that the AN 313 shouldn't work.

Remember to test all the different parts and then combine them.

void InitDevices(void)
{
        // sei(); why ??
        PortInit();