[avr-gcc-list] Odd itoa/strrev problem with ATmega8535

From: Josh Pieper
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Odd itoa/strrev problem with ATmega8535
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 12:39:00 -0400

I haven't tried reduce this problem to the most simple test case yet,
but was wondering if anyone has seen something similar and has a tip.
I'm using itoa on an ATmega8535 with the UART receive and timer 0
compare interrupt enabled.  Every 20 or 30 itoa's, it returns a string
that is reversed.  i.e. instead of "-49" it will return "94-".

I'm using a cvs snapshot of avr-gcc and avr-libc dated 20030512.

I have already verified that there is no way that the stack is
overrunning data, and I am using SIGNAL to define the interrupt
handlers.  Any quick tips, or should I reduce it to a simple test case
and post that?

Thanks,
Josh Pieper