Re: [avr-gcc-list] Homebrew ICE?

From: Derick Schoonbee
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Homebrew ICE?
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 21:08:48 +0200

Andreas,

http://www.maxim-ic.com/quick_view2.cfm/qv_pk/3253
Both directions means that one line can be used for data transmission
in both directions through th level shifter, so you can use a single
line for transmission and receiption of data without any problems.

Thanks for the link. Once I glanced over the typical operating circuit it all made sense ... I just love pictures :)

Forget conrad. They won't have the MAX 3378. The other thing is that
conrad is very expensive.

Off-topic: Any suggestions for suppliers here in France? That does web/mail/phone orders with fast delivery and a wide product range ? :))

Thanks
D.