[avr-gcc-list] EEPROM again

From: Goran Pufler
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] EEPROM again
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 02:48:59 -0700 (PDT)

Hi to all,

I have problem with EEPROM on ATMega 128, or to be
more specific I don't have problem - I simply don't
know how to use it !

The situation is like this:
I have structure something like this:
typedef struct (
  u16  data1;
  u16  data2;
  u08  data3
) MY_STRUCT;

and I have array of this structures, so something like

MY_STRUCT dataList[MAX_ELEMENTS]

and Artur on AVRfreaks forum explain me how to get
information from EEPROM - and I supose that works, but
I don't know how to put this structure in EEPROM.
Is there any documentation about using a EEPROM - this
is my first project in which I must store structure in
EEPROM, and I'am stuckt :-(

So, if anybody can help me about this, or can point me
to some documentation.

Just for information I usualy program in Pascal and
Java, so I'am not so good in C.

Thx
Goran