Is always a good news of a new WINAVR is in the making
Just some suggestion, for the next version:
- Fix the Path problem. (I think there is about 20
message regarding to this, finally I am not alone!!!) J
- Instead of using avrdude to upload the hex, why not
just write a simple gui or some other interface that’s use the
ST500.EXE come with the AVR Studio 4???
- A GUI or text based makefile generator (I am writing
one for myself, if it is finish I will send to the mailing list)
- I not sure whether this is possible or not, but having
all the avrlibc file together in a folder, and alow user to just download
the package of the linux, and uncompress in the folder???
- I am also trying to port all the avr aseemble example file
in the studio 4 into avrgcc c code, if anyone is doing the same or want to
join me, please send a email to me, and I might setup a egroup for this
Keep up the good work, guys!!!
EESE Student, Computer Technician
( Home Tel#:
( Work Tel#:
+ More ways to contact me