[avr-gcc-list] Using IAR compiled lib with GCC?

From: Tim Lapawa
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Using IAR compiled lib with GCC?
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 15:32:54 +0200

Hello list,

atmel send me a proprietary library for the AT43USB320 SDK kit.
It's an 4port USB Hub with integrated 8515 integrated.
But they do not want to send me the firmwares source code.
They send me libraries compiled with the IAR and the Imagecraft compiler.
Can I use these libs with the GNU toolchain?
I've read in this list, that the IAR and the GNU compiler use
different registers for Stack- and Framepointer.
And what is about parameter passing in function calls?

Greetings Tim Lapawa
--
                \\\///
  Tim Lapawa    (o  -)   address@hidden