Re: [avr-gcc-list] using the 43USB355 (was - Using IAR compile d lib

From: Tim Lapawa
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] using the 43USB355 (was - Using IAR compile d lib with GCC?)
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 12:17:43 +0200

Hello,

it is not necessary to get the source of the hubs firmware. I would be pleased
with a
library for the GCC.
With it I could start building the firmware for my actual project.
For easy entrance to the library a good example project would be great.
The documentation delivered with the SDK is scanty. It is hard for me to find
out
how all these descriptor structs and global data pointers fit together.  Since
the mentioned
table numbers from the source comments are from the older USB specifications.

I do not need the hub functionality at the first phase of my project.
Perhaps you could build a closed source library for the GCC. And we all would be
able to start with our projects. At least for the devices 320  and 355.

Greetings
        Tim Lapawa

--
                \\\///