Re: [avr-gcc-list] WINAVR BUG REPORT

From: Dave Hansen
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] WINAVR BUG REPORT
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 15:09:45 -0400

From: Panther Electronics <address@hidden>
[...]
Tkinfo does not work from the desktop icon: change the following in the properties
the original would be
target "E:\Program uC\WinAVR\bin\wish84.exe" tkinfo -dir E:\progra~2\WinAVR\info
does not work change to following and it works.

target : "E:\Program uC\WinAVR\bin\wish84.exe" tkinfo -dir /progra~2/WinAVR/info

FWIW, it works as-is just fine on my system. Win98, WinAVR installed in c:\WinAVR.

And it does *not* work with the recommended changes (I get the builtin if I don't specify the drive). It *does* work with "... -dir C:/WinAVR/info"

Regards,
  -=Dave

Send and receive larger attachments with Hotmail Extra Storage. http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es