Re: [avr-gcc-list] Dwarf debug information from avr-gcc

From: E . Weddington
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Dwarf debug information from avr-gcc
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 16:22:41 GMT

> Hi.
>
> I have tried to use avr-gcc to produce dwarf debug
information with the
> -gdwarf, -gdwarf-1 and -gdwarf-2 flags,
> but it seems this is not supported:

<snip>

> Is there currently an avr-gcc that produces dwarf debug
information?

To the best of my knowledge, there isn't.

> Or are there any plans to support dwarf in future
releases?

Possibly. There has been talk of it (IIRC, Jörg and Marek),
but AFAIK it's not high on anyone's list.

Any volunteer help would be appreciated.

Is there a particular reason why you're looking for DWARF
debug info?

Eric