[avr-gcc-list] PS2 mouse interface code

From: al boehnlein
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] PS2 mouse interface code
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 18:33:29 -0800 (PST)

I would like to read a  PS2 mouse with some data lines on the MEGA169
butterfly.  I have found some old code for the 128, but the definitions are not
compatible with the more recent versions of the GCC compiler, and it is not
clear what registers he was using, and what he was doing with them.  It seems
pretty hard to port it.  I think it would take days for me to understand how to
setup all the registers correctly so that I have an efficient, bi-direction,
interrupt driven code. Has anyone did this already?  This is for a handicap
scooter project that I am working on for a friend who had a stroke.  Any help
would be appreciated..

al