[avr-gcc-list] COFF file from WINAVR-2000913 not fill .data in AVRStudt

From: Chanin Sainumkheaw
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] COFF file from WINAVR-2000913 not fill .data in AVRStudtio 4.7
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 10:37:00 +0700

Hi all,

I am trying to use AVRStudio 4.7 for debugging a coff files which
generated by avr-objcopy on WINAVR. It does not work, all .data section
variable are not filled with right value. When I look at location of
program memory  which contains .data value for loainf at start up, it
have no data.

Is it caused by wrong format of coff file, when I call avr-objcopy some
variable which get data  outside .text section at .data constant are
discarded?

Chanin Sainumkheaw