[avr-gcc-list] Fixing function locations

From: Tom Maughan
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Fixing function locations
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 16:36:06 -0000 (GMT)

Is it possible to fix the location of a function to a specific flash address?

I'm writing some bootloader code which no doubt will get changed in the
future but I'd like to fix certain externally accessable functions to
specific address locations such that if I run maincode designed for a
newer version of the bootloader it won't die horribly.
Many thanks,

--
 _______
|_     _|-----.--------.   tom[at]tmaughan[.]co[.]uk