RE: [avr-gcc-list] fdevopen() uses calloc?

From: Dave Hylands
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] fdevopen() uses calloc?
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 08:52:02 -0800

One a slightly different vein, here's a printf like function that you
can easily redirect the output anywhere:
http://www.efgh.com/software/gprintf.htm

It becomes very easy to write lcd_printf, or uart_printf, or any other
type of output.

This particular implementation doesn't require any external memory
allocations.

--
Dave Hylands
Vancouver, BC, Canada