RE: [avr-gcc-list] local labels in gcc assembler

From: Marc Wetzel
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] local labels in gcc assembler
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 13:46:04 +0100

Hi,

The gas manual gives me the following hint ->
Put a uppercase L in front of your label, so it is treated as a local
label.
To see it in debug-output files, you should add -L to your cmd-line
options.

But better look yourself:
http://www.gnu.org/software/binutils/manual/gas-2.9.1/html_chapter/as_2.
html#SEC15