Re: [avr-gcc-list] inline asm problem

From: Artur Lipowski
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] inline asm problem
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 07:41:32 +0100

whiteman wrote:
> My GCC version is the latest.
>
> Artur_Lipowski: I have read the doc,but I don't found out the
> problem. Can you tell me the details,I was a newer. thanks!
You should read it more carefully.
The first example from mentioned documentation is:
"Let's start with a simple example of reading a value from port D:
asm("in %0, %1" : "=r" (value) : "I" (PORTD) : );"

This is opposite what you want but, if you change in into sbi, swap
input and output parameters and use PORTC instead PORTD then it should
be what you need.

Regards,
--
Artur Lipowski