AW: [avr-gcc-list] why the pointer get a error address?

From: Fabian Braun
Subject: AW: [avr-gcc-list] why the pointer get a error address?
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 09:21:44 +0100

Hy whiteman

As far as I know: If you declare a constant value you also have
to define its value in the same line eg. (const char x = 5;).
I'm not very sure, could also be compiler dependent but I learned
that you never can assing a value to a const variable in the programme
like (charcter_pnt = test_array;).

Might be a fault :-)

/FaB