RE: [avr-gcc-list] ADC anomaly

From: Loveny Design
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] ADC anomaly
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 12:49:59 +1100

There is only one internal reference, a 1.2V bandgap, the 2.56V reference is
derived from that. The accuracy specs are given for the 2.56V reference from
which you can deduce (or guess) the specs for the bandgap. Either way, the
reference isn't very accurate and nor would I expect it to be when placed on
the same silicon as a processor!

Regards,
Jon