[avr-gcc-list] SD Problems

From: Roberto
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] SD Problems
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 18:44:50 -0600

Hi, we are in a university project trying to develop an 8051 system with an
expansion memory using an SD card.
In the first part of the project we had been trying to implement the SD
communication with the card using an ActiveWire module, implementing the
protocol in Visual Basic. But even if our protocol is correct the SD card
doesnt answer to any of the commands.
Have anyone of you had worked with a SD card?, or have some knowledge about
this technology who can help us.
Thanks in advance
Roberto Rdz
P.S. Mr. Torsten Mohr I would appreciate a lot your help, since i saw you
had been working with MMC cards some time ago.

---