AW: AW: [avr-gcc-list] Re: Problem with WinAVR

From: Peter Hierholzer
Subject: AW: AW: [avr-gcc-list] Re: Problem with WinAVR
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 02:08:21 +0200

Hi Jimmy,

I am not sure that the problem is in the makefile. It looks like that the
compiler passes a wrong parameter to the assembler.

What happens if you call the compiler directly from the MS-DOS prompt?

Another thing is to add the parameter "-v" to LDFLAGS AFLAGS and CFLAGS.
"-v" shows you the different compiler stages and parameters.

I have tried your makefile with some dummy files on my computer and it is
working.

Peter