[avr-gcc-list] asm/C

From: Muhammed
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] asm/C
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 13:59:29 +0300

 want to ask some more questions with your permission. Here they are :)
   Is there a way to get these numbers into registers as an argumentative
way? I mean by using keyboard like console applications in C or should it be
given in the asm start code.
   Is it possible to open an AVR asm.obj file directly in gcc? If not, is
there a tool to convert AVR asm code to inline assembly code in a C file?
  Actually, what I need is having the capability of using 32 bit math for
calculating a hash value
for a security application by using AtMega128 8-bit microcontroller. Due to
memory, power constraints I need to do these things by using inline
assembly. Thanks in advance,