Re: [avr-gcc-list] big .hex file - explanation please?

From: Kelly McDonald
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] big .hex file - explanation please?
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 14:32:05 -0400

Jeff & Eric,

Thanks for the help.

having the listing there is defnintly a big help. I think that I've been
working with scripting languages too long!

Q: if you are working with 'big numbers' are there any tricks that you
usally employ? I'm trying to generate an output code for a DDS and it
requires 32bits for an arbitrary frequency. I may try playing with it
and try to do away with the floats. (then again I've still got almost 6k
left to play with)

Attached file sort of shows what I'm trying to do (sans lcd/uart stuff).

TIA,
Kelly
--
Kelly McDonald <address@hidden>