Re: [avr-gcc-list] What are these Tiny26 warnings?

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] What are these Tiny26 warnings?
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 17:51:49 +0200 (MET DST)

Apparently Bob wrote:

>> I looked in the ReadMe it said "ignore them".  That is a bad idea.
>> Ignoring warnings leads to complacency in ignoring warnings that
>> are important.

I fully agree with you in the case of compiler warnings.  However,
these warnings are just from the COFF converter, and since I wrote
that converter, you might trust me if I tell you to ignore these. ;-)

Sorry, I wanted to leave these warning messages in just in case
someone experiences any strange problem, and it could have turned out
the missing symbols were for something else than these mentioned here.

Also, given that Atmel now finally made a serious attempt on using
ELF/DWARF-2 in AVR Studio, I don't have any motivation anymore to fix
even the slightest thing in the COFF converter.