[avr-gcc-list] gcc-3.4.2 bin for win xp?

From: Bernard Fouché
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] gcc-3.4.2 bin for win xp?
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 18:48:39 +0100

I'm using gcc-3.4.2 on Linux and WinAVR with gcc-3.4.1 on XP. I ran into a
very strange problem yesterday: code compiled on Linux would work, same
source code compiled on XP was not working on the same target. No
compilation error, same Makefile. I flashed on XP with avrdude and uisp
without success to discard problems I had once on XP with avrdude, so it
could be a difference in the compilation environment. I'd like to stay on
3.4.2 on Linux.

Since I've no C compiler on XP to regenerate all the stuff, is there some
place where I can get gcc-3.4.2 already compiled? Or is an updated WinAVR
coming soon?

Thanks.

        Bernard