Re: [avr-gcc-list] AVRDUDE & AVRIce

From: Alan Kilian
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] AVRDUDE & AVRIce
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 16:49:26 -0600 (CST)

> I was wondering if you can use avrdude with the avrice, to program atmel
> chips?  If not, is there a windows command line tool for programming with the
> avrice tool?

  I use avrdude and the AVR-isp tool to program Atmel AVR devices from Linux.

  What platform do you want to use to do the programming?

  I believe I've used avrdude from a Cygwin environment on Windows, but
  I try and blank out any past windows experiences I have had.

                           -Alan

--
- Alan Kilian <kilian(at)bobodyne.com>