Re: [avr-gcc-list] programming the at90can128

From: Graham Davies
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] programming the at90can128
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 13:55:23 -0500

Well, maybe it's not so off-topic after all, then.  I can certainly post the
JTAG ID, which I recall AVaRICE prints right out.  The "config params" would
mean snooping the serial communication between AVR Studio and the JTAG
interface, right?  I don't have a good way of doing that.

I'm sending an AVR ICE-Cube to Brian Dean for him to look at, but I don't
suppose that matters as he has an Atmel JTAG ICE already, I think.

Maybe the XML Part Description Files included with AVR Studio contain the
necessary information.  For example, the ID of the AT90CAN128 is given as
0x0978103F (for the ATmega128, it's 0x0970203F).  After this, there are
strings of bytes in tags such as ucRead, ucWrite, etc.  Perhaps this is what
AVaRICE needs?

Graham.