Re: [avr-gcc-list] ok, so this message *is* off-topic

From: Graham Davies
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] ok, so this message *is* off-topic
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 18:40:25 -0500

I think this group is mainly for those who can put their faces under water.
If you're just getting your feet wet, perhaps the Yahoo! discussion group
AVR-Chat would be a better place to begin.  If you look on my Web site you
will find out quite a bit about JTAG and ICE, including the fact that I sell
one.  If you have an AVR Butterfly, even better because I have a Butterfly
Carrier that will turn it into a complete development system with power
supply, DB9 serial connector and JTAG ICE header, etc.  I should shut up
about this now or I'll get thrown out for advertising.

Graham.
http://www.ecrostech.com