RE: [avr-gcc-list] C++

From: Ron Kreymborg
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] C++
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 22:31:24 +1100

> 1. The subset of libstdc++ that would be implemented is
> probable along
> the lines of libsupc++. See:
> <http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/libstdc++/faq/i> ndex.html#2_5>
>
> 3. Another possibility is using STLport:
> <http://www.stlport.org/> But AFAIK it hasn't > been built for
> the AVR target yet.
>
> Eric

I have downloaded the libstdc++ library and had a look at the libsupc++
code. I think I agree that a library based on this would be better than
a third party package like stlport as the possibility of differing
releases and compatibility may present future problems. I'll start
putting together libsupc and see what happens.

Cheers
Ron