[avr-gcc-list] AVR disassembly and testsuite

From: Svein E. Seldal
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] AVR disassembly and testsuite
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 23:34:10 +0100

Hi all.

I have now (finally) committed the patch that will give symbol output on
disasembly output. It is checked into HEAD binutils.

Now, as a part of the approval, there were a request about updating the AVR
GAS testsuite to reflect the changes I've committed. I have seen some
discussion about a testsuite on both this list and on the binutils list. Can
I humbly ask you to check out the latest changes that I've committed to make
sure this new syntax will be included in the testsuite?

Thanks,
Svein Seldal