Re: [avr-gcc-list] register allocation - something not right

From: E. Weddington
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] register allocation - something not right
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 16:39:31 -0700

Russell Shaw wrote:

address@hidden wrote:

I'll create a patch when I've added some more meat to the improvements.

 This is the register allocation order for the compile option -morder2.

-morder doesn't seem to be a listed compiler switch (man avr-gcc).

There are a number of AVR specific items that aren't documented yet. I just tried using -morder2, and the compiler did not complain about a bad compiler option.