Re: [avr-gcc-list] JTAG-ICE command line tools

From: Cosmin Buhu
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] JTAG-ICE command line tools
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 18:12:42 +0200

     There is a command line tool from Atmel:

http://www.avrfreaks.com/index.php?module=FreaksTools&func=viewItem&item_id=
470
     however I am not sure about its dependencies.

 Regards,
Cosmin Buhu,
http://www.easyvitools.com
Easy Control - easy Windows serial&TCP/IP communications scripting
EzCom2Web - web enable your serial device