RE: [avr-gcc-list] Equivalent of WinAVR 20050214 on Linux

From: Anton Erasmus
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] Equivalent of WinAVR 20050214 on Linux
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 13:18:56 +0200

On 23 Mar 2005 at 6:26, Craig Schlenter wrote:

> Hi Anton
>
> I'd be keen on getting a copy of the scripts please.
> I have some scripts of my own but I could only get gcc
> and binutils to build, not avr-libc on FC3. This was
> admittedly targetting an older version of the avr stuff.
> Which version of winavr did you target?
>
> Thank you.
>
> PS. Didn't spot anything for avr-libc or binutils
> in the script list? I assume that's in the same
> script that builds gcc?

Yes,

The buildavr.sh script is basically Rod Moffit's script with the actual
archive versions and patches being used, changed. It is also updated
to force the use of the bash shell. This script builds binutils, avr-gcc,
insight and avr-libc. The original was available at http://rod.info/avr.html.

Regards
   Anton Erasmus

--