Re: [avr-gcc-list] OpenAVR domains

From: Panther Alarm & Communication technologies
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] OpenAVR domains
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 09:23:45 +0530

Hi Roth,

Boy, time is always in short supply :-)

I could help you out, with continuing with the domain names for two reasons

a) It cost me a little to host & maintaining site, as this we are doing for many sites

b) It would be a waste, for as a newbie, i have used the URL, to workout the working of AVR GCC

Srikanth Kamath T

Panther Electronics

www.pactindia.com

20-7-433/4, Hamilton Circle, Hamilton Complex

MANGALORE 575001, KARNATAKA STATE, INDIA

Ph: 91-824-2441797, Fax: 91-824-2441597 Mobil: +91-98455-30797

E-Mail: address@hidden address@hidden address@hidden

Backup e-mail: address@hidden

 -----------Advertisements---------

We are the authorized Reseller for

1. BASCOM BASIC Compiler of MCS Electronics, Zandam, Holland

2. Girsoft Anti Virus "AVG" the best anti virus software.

We support you with a host of low cost programmers for ATMEL, ST, Motorola, uC

We support you with sample qty order for IC from ATMEL uC, MOTO uC, ST uC, PIC uC, EEPROMS, TOP SWITCH, MITSUBISHI, HOLTEK, RF MODULES, Dallas and

Philips micro controller and peripherals IC like I2C, LCD, RTC, BrownOut, LDO etc