RE: [avr-gcc-list] Unrecognizable insn

From: HutchinsonAndy
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] Unrecognizable insn
Date: Sat, 09 Apr 2005 09:40:37 -0400

I have been unable to reproduce this on gcc 4.1 and 3.3.3

This might be related to versions so check which winavr/gcc you are using.

The code are I got from 3.3.3 put unused arrays on the stack!! The error
suggests the unrecognised move is the load of frame pointer - so maybe this got
fixed sometime.

I have not check definition, but I assume that you wanted array on
program_memory??

--
Andy Hutchinson

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.