Re: [avr-gcc-list] AVR-GCC question

From: Klaus Rudolph
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] AVR-GCC question
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 14:04:01 +0200 (MEST)

Absolutly right! It looks totally strange if you use
inline assembler in templates but this give nearly optimal output.
But never try to read it after a week again or maybe try to discuss
things on the list here. If you ever read Andrei Alexandrescu´s
"modern c++ design" you know what I mean :-)

Bye
   Klaus